Green Events We Support
Earth Day is an annual event held on or around April 22 intended to inspire awareness of and appreciation for the Earth’s environment. Join us for a free local celebration on the 40th anniversary of Earth Day.
The 4th annual Central Florida Earth Day will include healthy living and eco-friendly exhibitors, speakers, and presentations; non-profits; fun and games for kids; and live music and entertainment. Central Florida Earth Day will draw those who want to learn more about how to protect our health, the planet, and its inhabitants.
|When:||Saturday, May 2, 2009 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Where:||Lake Eola Park, 195 N. Rosalind Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801|
All money raised will be used for local environmental education and outreach. For more information, email@example.com.
The largest green consumer events in the world, drawing up to 200,000 people annually, the Green Festivals are a joint project of Global Exchange and Green America, and celebrate what’s working in our communities—for people, business and the environment.
Think of Green Festival™ as a walk through a sustainable community. It begins with finding solutions to help make our lives healthier—socially, economically and environmentally. Individuals along with business and community leaders come together to discuss critical issues that impact us at home and abroad. Organizations and businesses showcase programs and products that restore the planet and all that inhabit it. Neighbor-to-neighbor connections are formed, and skills are shared to empower people to create positive change in the world.
|Denver:||May 2-3, 2009|
|Chicago:||May 16-17, 2009|
|Washington, DC:||October 16-17, 2009|
|San Francisco:||November 13-15, 2009|
Starving for a green connection? Roll up your sleeves and bite into the green business revolution at this hands-on conference.
At the Green Business Conference™, you will:
- Discover the power of the emerging green marketplace
- Learn how to market for success—yours and the planet’s
- Network with green businesses like yours
- Get inspired by innovative business leaders
- Discover the business case for going green
- Hold up the beacon of authenticity in the age of green-washing
Something Green for Everyone:
• Learn cutting edge marketing strategies to stand out in a field of green
• Get the coaching to succeed in this growing marketplace
• Grow your green business with innovative financial models
• Find out how becoming climate neutral is good for your community, your customers, and your business
Perfect Balance of Work and Play:
• Hear valuable presentations and experience authentic networking opportunities
• After a full day, relax and enjoy the company of your peers with great entertainment and fine organic cuisine
Investors’ Circle is a network of over 200 angel investors, professional venture capitalists, foundations, family offices and others who are using private capital to promote the transition to a sustainable economy. Since 1992, Investors’ Circle has facilitated the flow of over $130 million into more than 200 companies and small funds addressing social and environmental issues.
|Boston:||Held annually in the fall|
|San Francisco:||Held annually in the spring|