Online Registration Closed | Green Cities? Florida 2009
Online registration has closed. To register for Green Cities™ Florida, download and print the appropriate PDF registration form, fill it out, and bring it with you to the conference.
Note: at this time you must choose a registration option without food, because catering orders have been placed. However, the food court at the venue will be selling lunch.
May 20-21, 2009
The Orange County Convention Center
|Single-day admission||without meals or thumb drive||$99.00|
|Two-day admission||without meals or thumb drive||$149.00|
|Single-day admission||with meals and thumb drive||$170.00|
|with meals and thumb drive||$329.00|
Government, University, & NGO rate *
|with meals and thumb drive||$229.00|
Student rate **
|with meals and thumb drive||$99.00|
* Please be advised that your business card or organizational ID will be required when you check in to the conference.
** Please be advised that your student ID will be required when you check in to the conference.
What Green Cities™ Conference Registration Provides
- Access to the entire program, including: plenary speakers, interactive and collaborative workshops, best practices case studies, trainings in solar energy and green building certifications, and open space dialogue sessions.
- Access to the Green Cities™ Florida Showcase – an interactive and educational demonstration of sustainable solutions. The showcase area features premier sponsors’ sustainable products and services, a green bookstore, Fair Trade and organic beverage break networking, organic meal buffets, and a Cool Green lounge area.
- Tour of the Orange County Convention Center and its energy efficiency, solar energy, green procurement, and resource efficiency technologies (sign up in advance).
- The May 20th reception, which will unveil the new Orange County Climate Center.
- Two healthy breakfasts and lunches.
- A thumb drive with information on sponsors, Partners in Education, and speakers.
- Networking with business and government leaders focused on providing sustainable solutions to their organizations, communities, and regions.
Green Cities™ Benefactors
Ten percent of all proceeds from Green Cities™ Florida will go to benefit Sustainable Florida – Collins Center which is the premier statewide champion for sustainability. For more info visit www.sustainableflorida.org.
Carbon offsetting will be provided by the Orange County Environmental Protection Division’s event greening program.
Policies & Procedures
Registration by Fax or Mail
For registration by fax or mail, download the printable registration form (PDF document) and remit to:
PO Box 2837
Asheville, NC 28802